Contact

©2019 by thelighthouse International, Inc.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle

81 Prospect Street

Brooklyn, NY 11201

​​

yourfriends@thelighthouse.us

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

What's included?

  • One 1-on-1 45-minute call with a young professional who is in the industry you are trying to get into
  • Note: we match you with your insider based on your response to thelighthouse Career Quiz

 

How can I use the time?

Generally, one video call is enough time to cover one of the following topics. Looking for more? Consider a 3-call package.

  • Career Q&A or Check-In
  • Career Navigation Session
  • Industry Q&A
  • Resume Review
  • Cover Letter Review
  • LinkedIn Review
  • Mock Interview
  • Job Search Strategy
  • Networking Strategy
  • Salary Negotiation
  • Making a Promotion Case
  • Grad School Application Review
  • Custom (just let us know what you need!)

 

Looking to get #smart about your career? Get personalized career advice and support from industry insiders. The insights and advice will be rooted in real industry experience and expertise and is 100% tailored to you and your career goals.

 

Here's how it works:

  • Take thelighthouse career quiz to let us know your career goals and any requests for Insiders
  • We'll match you with lighthouse Insiders and you choose who you want to work with
  • Get career advice and support from Insider through a one-on-one 45 min video career session

 

Transparency on the price:

thelighthouse is a marketplace connecting you to insiders in the industries you're trying to get into. Our fee for a standard 45 min session is $95 - well below the hourly cost of a traditional career coach.

 

thelighthouse was created because we found that getting personalized career advice and support from young professionals who are already where you want to be is the best way for you to get there, too. They were just in your shoes, they know what the industry is looking for and they know how to help you tell your story and pull out the relevant experiences and skills that transfer to your dream career.

 

70% of our revenue goes straight to the young professional you're working with to pay back those student loans, fund that start-up idea they've always had or subsidize the expensive flight to their best friend's destination wedding. The other 30% goes to thelighthouse to support and grow our team, tech and community (you guys!!).

 

Stop wasting weeks, months and years in career that you know is not your future. We'll help you figure out what's next and get you there faster.

 

It's time to #InvestinYourself and #BeSmartAboutYourCareer.

 

We have a 100% refund policy if you're not satisfied.

One 45 min call w/ my industry insider

SKU: 364215376135191
$95.00Price
  • We have a 100% refund policy if you're not satisfied.